2019 Paladin Shaving Halloween Event Page
2019 Paladin Halloween Event Page
This year’s Halloween shaving brushes will be introduced over multiple releases through-out the remainder of the month of October and will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis (i.e., first-to-pay by Shopify’s reckoning). Beginning with the opening release of Atlases, featuring a dancing skeleton, each offering will remain open for as long as supplies last. We will be offering brushes in four designs, each with a different engraving. Corresponding sizes, materials, and knot codes are listed below.
- Atlas: Featuring a dancing skeleton, the Atlas will be available in Butterscotch, Bone (Alternative Ivory), Phantasia, and Vesuvius in 28 mm (2CLNE6) only.
- Moe: Featuring a skull and crossbones, the Moe will be available in Bone (Alternative Ivory) in both 26 mm (2CLNB6) and 28 mm (2CLNG6).
- Falstaff: Featuring Dark Holler Jack, the Falstaff's will be available in Butterscotch, Bone (Alternative Ivory), Phantasia, and Vesuvius in 26 mm (2CLNB6), 28 mm (2CLNG6), and 30 mm (2CLNG6).
- Sherlock: Featuring a variation on the all-seeing-eye symbol, the Sherlock's will be available in Bone (Alternative Ivory), Phantasia, and Vesuvius in 28 mm (2CLNG6) only.
Note that we are not posting front and back photos of each individual brush in the shop on this occasion. Instead, each of the handle/size/material combinations will be represented by front and back photos of a representative brush. Rather than choose a specific brush, prospective customers will select the brush variant they wish to purchase and will receive a randomly selected brush in that handle/material/size combination from our inventory.
Release Dates and Times:
Release Dates and Times:
- Atlases: Saturday, October 12th at 1 PM Central, aka 1300 hours.
- Moes: Sunday, October 13th at 1 PM Central, aka 1300 hours.
- Falstaffs in Bone and Phantasia: Monday, October 14th at 8 PM Central
- Falstaffs in Butterscotch and Vesuvius: Tuesday, October 15th at 8 PM Central
- Sherlocks: Wednesday, October 16th at 8 PM Central
- As soon as we've set them, we'll announce on this page, as well as all the other usual places (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, TSN, B&B, and DFS), the release dates and times for each group of brushes.
- At release time for a group of brushes, the image of each variant (style/size/material combination) will become an active button. You have the option of waiting until the release time to click on the photo, or you can click the photo ahead of time and refresh that page until the product goes live.
- When you reach the live product page, simply click add to cart and continue to checkout.
- Remember that these are on a first-come-first-served basis and are only available while supplies last, so check out as quickly as possible to give yourself the best chance of success.